Please note, this page has been archived and is no longer being updated.
A breakfast seminar for SMEs interested in exploring new international trade and technology research along with development opportunities is to take place at Swansea University.
Title: Exploiting New International Trade and Technology R&D Opportunities
Date: Tuesday 9th July 2013
Time: 8:00am - 10.30am
Venue: Swansea University, SURF Room, Fulton House, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP
Admission: Attendance is free of charge, however it is essential to reserve a place prior to the event. Please email: email@example.com quoting ‘EEN Wales Event’ or telephone 01792 602919 to book your place
Event: The seminar is aimed at export, sales or commercial managers or directors with responsibility for developing overseas customer markets; importing/exporting goods, R&D and product development; technology exploitation and developing strategic partnership and relationships with overseas organisations.
Enterprise Europe Network Wales has pulled together a panel of experts who can unpick some of the obstacles SMEs may encounter. The agenda includes:
- Exploiting new markets & R&D opportunities by Lawson Coombes, EENW
- UK export finance: An overview of the support available to SME exporters by Matthew Hughes, Export Finance Adviser for Wales
- Intellectual property : the UK and beyond- The UK Intellectual Property Office
- The right funding at the right time - Chris Griffiths, deputy Fund Manager of Finance Wales
- Welsh Government International Trade programme – Huw Roberts Welsh Government International Trade Team
- Tuesday 2 July 2013 12.29 BST
- Tuesday 24 September 2019 14.16 BST
- Swansea University